We are currently out of stock of the T500 but we're expecting stock around the 10th of April. We're still accepting orders and will dispatch these on a first come first served basis.
We are now stocking the new & improved T500.
Operating the T500 is now easier than ever thanks to the fact there is only one thermometer to keep an eye on. The new design thermometer (complete with stainless steel probe) on the T500 measures the output temperature only, as there is no need for a inlet (top) thermometer.
All you need to get started making fantastic spirits & liqueurs. You will not find a better value for money kit anywhere.
In our opinion the T500 is the finest piece of equipment we have seen for the small producer. The quality of the alcohol is exceptional. It still benefits with treatment through an Inline Filter. This increases the taste quality and removes further impurities.
The main reason for the exceptional quality is the water flow is controlled at all points. It’s therefore essential to get a controlled water supply into the column. This is why a tap connector is used. The connector should be fitted to a tap with a screw thread or one with an aerator (after the aerator disc has been removed). Alternatively you can purchase a 20mm BSP adapter for the flow controller which will allow you to connect it to a washing machine fitting or tap with an external (male) thread. If this can't be done we can supply a rubber end as a final option. This needs to be ordered separately. As we said earlier, the reason the quality is so good is that we fully control the outlet water temperature by careful restriction of the water flow.
This will make 10 x 75cl bottles of 40% ABV liquor. Once the kit has been purchased each additional batch will cost approx £1.60 a bottle.
If bought seperately, the components of the T500 starter kit would cost over £525.00!
- 1x Turbo 500 Still
- 1x Inline Carbon Filter Complete With 2x10 Litre Buckets, Lids & Tap & Filter Papers
- 2x 30 Litre Food Grade Plastic Buckets with Lids & Grommets
- 1x Mixing Spoon or Paddle
- 1x Hydrometer with Trial Case. (Case can be used to hold liquid, so the hydrometer can then be dropped in to take a reading)
- 1x Thermometer
- 1x Extendable Luxury Siphon with anti sediment end, tap end and bucket clip (for transferring the liquor to other containers and bottling)
- 1x Jug (Very useful for mixing Spirits & Liqueurs)
- 1x Spirit Hydrometer (For testing the amount of Alcohol by Volume (ABV)
Also includes a free copy of the fantastic Love Brewing DVD presented by Richard, which walks you through the process of making wines, beers, spirits & liqueurs at home.
- 1x Classic Turbo Yeast & Carbon
- 1x Triple Distilled Turbo Yeast & Carbon
- 2x Turbo Clear
- 1x Classic Whisky (sachet)
- 1x Classic Brandy (sachet)
- 1x Classic Gin (sachet)
- 1x Classic Bourbon (sachet)
- 1x Classic Rum (sachet)
- 1x 100g T500 Copper Saddles
- 1x 12g Ceramic Boil Enhancers
- 1x 50ml Distilling Conditioner
- 1x 1kg T500 Ceramic Saddles
- 1x Inline Filter Cartridge
Turbo 500 Still
In our opinion this is the finest piece of equipment we have seen for the small producer, capable of distilling alcohol to just over 90% ABV. The quality of the alcohol is exceptional, however it still benefits from treatment through a Z Carbon Filter. This increases the taste, quality, and removes further impurities.
The machine is capable of distilling 25 litres of wash in one go and is superb for essential oil extraction, fuel ethanol production or alcohol distillation (licence is required in UK).
The main reason for the exceptional quality is the water flow is controlled at all points. It’s therefore essential to get a controlled water supply into the column. This is why a tap connector is used. The connector should be fitted to a tap with a screw thread or one with an areator (after the areator disc has been removed). If this can't be done we can supply a rubber end as a final option. This needs to be ordered seperately. As we said earlier, the reason the quality is so good is that we fully control the outlet water temperature by careful restriction of the water flow.
- Produces 95% yield at 93% purity.
- Easy to use.
- Stops producing when alcohol exhausted.
- The ultimate home distillation unit.
- Faucet Adapter for ease of water flow adjustment.
- 25 litre boiler with 2kw integrated element.
- Boil dry reset.
- Thermal cut out fuse.
- Waste discharge tap.
For information regarding the distillation of alcohol using this still in the UK please see our UK Disclaimer Page.