<<< BUY AS A BUNDLE AND SAVE £10 >>>
THIS BUNDLE CONSISTS OF:
11 Litre All Stainless Cross Beam Press with Mesh Basket (V20 INOX)
A novel and innovative twist on the classic design, the cross beam range of presses make pressing your own fruit even easier. The name comes from the ability to swing the entire cross beam (and press mechanism) out of the way of the cage to make loading and cleaning super easy. To load the press, you simply raise the press plate to its highest position, undo two screw catches, and swing the cross beam out of your way.
The 11 Litre cross beam press features a stainless steel mesh basket that works superbly and is so easy to keep clean. The press has a stainless steel spindle, pressing plate, baseplate, and frame - Ideal for pressing acidic fruit like apples as there will be no corrosion and no paint to damage. This is fabulous and easy to operate the press, especially for apples.
Such is the quality of this press it comes with a 5-year guarantee as standard (excludes misuse or incorrect storage).
- Cage Dimensions: 21cm x 28cm
- Gross weight: 12.30kg
- Grape capacity per pressing: 25kg (55lb)
- Crushed apple capacity per pressing: 9kg (20lb)
- Approximate juice yield per pressing: 3.5 (6.1 pints)
Please note: Colours on this particular press may vary.
A Small Fruit Crusher
This fantastically designed crusher makes light work of preparing fruits for pressing in your winepress. The simple yet effective design of the crusher features a pair of ridged rollers with claws (cutting knives made from acid-resistant alloy is the correct terminology) that grab the fruit-driven by an enamel-coated handwheel. The crusher is designed to do around 350 to 500 kilos of fruit per hour and weighs 15 kilos. Hard fruit still needs to be chopped before it goes through the crushing process even with these sharp knives!
The crusher (made of stainless steel) is supported by a painted steel frame. It is recommended that the crusher is placed on a solid structure with a bucket beneath before use. The simple design means the crusher is easy to clean and only needs a quick rinse down after use. It's more suited to hard fruits (apples, pears, etc.) than soft fruits - all stones need to be removed first.
This kit has all the equipment you need to ferment and finish your cider.
The kit can be used for making cider with apples you have pressed yourself, or alternatively by using one of our popular cider kits.
- 1x 30 Litre Food grade Clear Fermenting Bucket with lid Airlock and Grommet
- 1x 25 Litre Bottom Tap Pressure Barrel Complete with 50ml Cap “O” Ring and Pressure Valve System
- 1x Hydrometer
- 1x Thermometer (for making sure we have the right temperature for brewing)
- 1x Stick on Thermometer
- 1x Trial Jar - this has graduations so can be used as a measuring cylinder up to 250ml
- 1x Steriliser (everything that comes into contact with the beer needs to be spotless)
- 1x Extendable Luxury Siphon with anti sediment end, tap and bucket clip for 25 Litre (for transferring the beer from the bucket to the barrel)
- 1x 10 Pack of 8g CO2 bulbs
- 1x Bulb Holder (for adding extra pressure to the barrel)
- 1x Mixing Spoon or Paddle
See our "Bottles Bundle" if you'd prefer a strongly carbonated cider that can be chilled in the fridge.
Straining Bag (Large/Coarse)
An essential accessory to strain fruit either during or after pressing. Some users prefer to use straining bags to line their presses before they load in their fruit, to prevent un-pressed pulp from escaping through the sides of the cage. Using a straining bag ensures you get every last bit of juice from your fruit, with non of the bits you don't want!
Note: Additional carriage/import costs may be incurred for our international customers. If in doubt please contact us!