Our stores are now open - see below
Online shopping is operating as normal, some small delays to delivery to be expected.
Our stores are now open, please see the stores page for opening times.
We aim to dispatch the majority of orders within three working days, although some orders may take longer. Where there are likely to be significant delays of more than a week, we will communicate this to you as best we can.
We can't guarantee any timings, so please bear with us and our delivery partners (DPD and Royal Mail) as everyone is doing their best to get your orders to you as fast as possible whilst continuing to follow government guidance.
See our delivery page for the latest info.
DPD & Royal Mail are operating in uncertain times with fluctuations in staff levels due to self-isolation, so some delays may be incurred.
Both Royal Mail & DPD are now working under a 'no contact' policy which means your delivery driver will not ask you to sign for your parcel but will instead log this manually.
Phone lines are currently closed.
We have made the difficult decision to close our phone lines at this time. This is primarily to allow us to split our workload between smaller teams, working split shifts, in order to limit contact between staff members and thus protect the health of our staff, our customers, and the wider community as much as possible.
We would ask that customers place orders online, and for any issues see our help section in the first instance.
Enquiries can be made via our contact form, where we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible, and within 24 hours at most.
Courses are currently suspended. More information will follow as it becomes available.
Safeguarding our Staff & Customers
In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that Love Brewing has already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that we can continue offering the best service for you whilst keeping our team safe:
- We are following all guidance and advice issued by H.M. Government and Public Health England.
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business.
- We have put in an even more rigorous cleaning regime for our showroom shops to help protect customers and staff alike.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for all our customers to us on entry and upon leaving our stores.
- All contact points in our stores, workstations, offices, and packing areas are sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- We are encouraging our team to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
- Admin and support staff are working from home as per government guidelines.
- Our dispatch staff are working in smaller teams in split shifts to minimise contact between team members whilst allowing us to meet current demand.
To confirm, so far, we have had zero suspected cases of Coronavirus and we are monitoring the situation very closely.
For more information on Coronavirus please see the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Thank you for your continued support, and we wish all of our customers good health at this challenging time.
The Team @ Love Brewing