FAQ About The Website
As with all websites there may sometimes be issues with navigating the site or placing orders. We hope it's smooth sailing, but if it's not, please see if any of the below steps help.
I've lost my password, or it isn't working
Here are some options to try:
- First of all please check that the email address your entering is the same as the one you registered an account with.
- Second, if you perhaps checked out as a guest before, you may not have an account and can register as a new customer.
- If the password is not being accepted, check that caps lock is not on.
- If you use a password manager (such as lastpass) please check your saved password for lovebrewing.co.uk it is up-to-date and if necessary manually type your password. Also check it is not filling in another account's login details.
- You can reset your password using the link next to the login button during sign-in. This will send you an email with a reset password link.
- If you've tried all the above and still cannot access your account please get in touch.
My discount or gift card code isn't working
Discount codes and gift card codes can both be entered during the checkout process, after choosing delivery options. You can enter multiple gift codes here.
I'm using a VPN, and can't complete my order
We have been informed of some people unable to click through to the payment section, and it may be due to the VPN interfering with our security. Please try using the site without VPN and see if that helps.
I'm getting timeout issues with the payment section
The website has been upgraded recently, and as such some issues can be fixed by clearing the browser's temporary files like cache and cookies. The process for doing this will depend which browser you use so please do an internet search such as 'Delete temporary files chrome'.
I'm using the 'Brave' browser and have issues with the site
If you are using the optional firewall and VPN features of Brave, it may be worth trying to use our site without the VPN, as this may cause issues with the payment system.
There are also some script blocking options within Brave, which may also interfere with the payment system, so disabling these on our site may also fix issues.
I don't see an option to pay by debit card
All customers should see an option for debit card payment as well as paypal. If you don't please try these steps. You may only need to use one of these steps and then retry your payment, or you may need to try more than one. If you're using an iPad see the FAQ for that.
- If you have an ad blocker, please disable it or allow our website through it. It may be interfering with the shopping cart software. (Please note we don't use ads on our site other than our own.)
- Try opening an incognito window / tab and logging in to your Love Brewing account again.
- If you block popups, please allow them for our site. In chrome this is settings > privacy and security > popups and redirects. For other browsers please check settings or search online for a guide.
- If you have any other script blocking extensions in your browser, please allow our site through them or disable them to use our site.
- You can also try deleting your browser cache (see this website for a how-to guide)
- If you have other browsers installed, please try another browser as it may be the security settings of the browser causing issues.
We appreciate that some of the above steps are quite technical, so if you need help please get in touch. We're happy to help!
I'm using an iPad and having issues with payment / checkout
We've found that some iPad users (especially with older models) are encountering issues with loading screens that don't go away, or missing payment options. There should be PayPal and debit / credit card payment methods available.
This is probably due to outdated browser software that is incompatible with the security of the shopping cart software on our site.
Unfortunately the only workaround for the older models is to install a newer browser or use a different device. The site works well on phones, other tablets and desktops. More information as to what causes it will become available as we get it. If you need help please get in touch.
If none of these things have helped, please contact us and include the issue your having, the browser and anything relevant. Also, if you had an issue and resolved it, please tell us how so we can help others. Thank you!